Lirene Nature Eco Cherry Blossom Smoothing & Regenerating Night Face Cream 50ml
Eco smoothing and regenerating cream consists of 98% ingredients of natural origin, including 8% from organic crops, which support night skin regeneration and visibly rejuvenate it. Recommended for all skin types.
Reduction of Wrinkles:
Closed in a plantome, cherry blossom extract, penetrating deep into the epidermis effectively smoothes wrinkles, reducing their number.
Night Regenration & Restoration:
Olive oil, a source of vitamin K and beta carotene, nourishes and tones the skin. Aloe hydrates and regenerates. Glacier water, naturally rich in elements and minerals, deeply and long-lasting moisturizes the skin and gives it a velvety smoothness.
Apply the cream in the evening to cleansed face skin. Gently massage in until absorbed.
The formula of the cream consists of 98% ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 2% guarantee the pleasure of use and durability of the cosmetic.
Bielenda Cucumber & Lime Moisturizing Mattifying Face Cream for Oily Skin 50ml
Bielenda Argan Cleansing Face Oil Hyaluronic Acid Oil to Foam Formula 140ml
Eveline Sun Protection Face Cream SPF 50+ UVA + UVB Intensely Moisturising 50ml